Friday, October 24, 2008

Wassuuuuuup?!

My rapid-fire posts here likely reflect one of two things: either the sparse attention I've been putting into my school work as late, or my powerful urge to communicate the dusty rattlings inside my head and share my recent cultural discoveries.

(Frank! Drebin!) Your both right!

Anyway, here's the youtube joy that fell into my lap today.

(Historical TV-relevance can be found here for those who don't remember, or never saw it.)

If your searching for something even more beautiful than adaptations of old beer commercials, you can find more urgent truth here. The second half of this makes my heart happy. Strength in numbers, baby. TRUE.

Wassssuuuuupp!???? Obama's wassup, y'all. Word.

1 comment:

Adam Tamashasky said...

Wow...I got chills at the end there where the guy smiles and says,"Change. That's wassup." Damn. If you give Dems any credit, it's that we got all the creative talent. The Reps have...Ahnold.