Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dueling DJs Final Show

Hi, all:
So, I lost the finale (in case you didn't tune in).  But it was the best show I'd been part of, so that's cool.  And my opponent had great selections.  If you want to listen to the show, here are the two parts (two hours' worth of music/sarcasm was too big to load at once, apparently).  And a cautionary tale for those of you with more, um, delicate sensibilities: the final round's category is "Foulest Hip-Hop Song," and though I thought I had a doozie, my opponent's song is beyond raunchy.  Really.  Like, wow.  I mean...foul.  So if you're not looking to hear X-rated language, stop after round nine--all you'll miss is me losing and you not losing your innocence.

3 comments:

Kells said...

Huge fan that I am ... I was so excited to see this post!! I started to listen to both but ...I and II seem to cut off after the first minute or so and loop back to the beginning... is it me or anyone else had this prob?

RogE-P said...

Ditto w/ Kells. I was jammin' Under Pressure with Bowie and Queen when suddenly the dude the pelvic resonating voice cut in and started the show all over again. Does Drop.io only do small files? Perhaps you can re-drop your mad science on us? BTW, Kells, your Punky pic is the shiznit. For reals.

Kells said...

Fo shizzle rizzle dizzle. Thanks ; )