Sunday, May 18, 2008

100th Post

Hi, all:
Just back from Florida, and I come bearing technological good news.  I've discovered, as some of you may have already, Thunderbird, Mozilla's email client.  Why is it awesome?  Because I have all of my email accounts in one place now--for free.  This means my AU email, my .Mac email, and my two Yahoo email accounts are all in one place, so I don't need to spend a few minutes checking various webpages and programs.  Also, I have it set up to view this blog, so I know when new posts arrive.  If you're interested in doing all this for yourself, I'll be happy to walk you through it all (it took me a bit of time to track down the various how-tos around the web, but now I feel pretty comfortable with it all).

I'm looking forward to watching that vid from the post below and responding.

No comments: