Sunday, March 23, 2008

Friends don't let friends drink and dial....

I was out and about last night with my pal Kim and we met up with Molina (Roly that is). He says "hi" to all. He left Rog a voicemail and Adam I don't know if you have texting on your cell but he sent "chuppa chups"...

Hope the Easter Bunny came to visit everyone today : ) I pick Matt up from the airport today around 6:00 p.m. He's been in China for 10 days. I miss him and can't wait to hear all about his adventures. I will see if he wants to put up a post on China and maybe some pictures.

More later,

Kells

1 comment:

RogE-P said...

Kells, it was great to get that call! Thanks for facilitating/enabling it :) Bri and I were just collectively thinking of you the day before that message, wondering how school has been and if you were still on the law-school trajectory. You know you would be an incredible lawyer, right? That should go without saying, of course, because you're incredible at everything you do! Anyway, thanks agian for the call. I can't wait to hear about Matt's China excursion! Please post or send pics!! Much love. - Rog