Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Song to Dig On

Hi, all:
In honor of my victory last Monday (and Round Four this Monday night), here's a song I've been looping on my iPod recently: Regina Spektor's "Samson."  To get it, click on the listen tab (once you follow the link), and then up will come a new window playing the song and an option to get the original file.

As a sidenote, that site I found (drop.io) is amazing...sharing song files is ridiculously easy.  You don't even have to sign up with an email address or anything.  You name the page to which you're dropping, upload ANY kind of file, and call it a day.  Seems revolutionary, actually, in that quiet way real revolutions start.

--Tamo

1 comment:

lis said...

tamo-
have you listened to the rest of that album? It's one of my favorites. Check it out...Begin to Hope.
lis