Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Links to Outside Websites

Most of you know this, but for those who don't, there is a way to link text in a post to an outside website. The blue text in my recent post (and in Rog's and Tamo's recent posts as well) is a link to an outside website. What that means is that you click on the blue text, and you'll be transported to an outside website. In my post, for example, clicking on the first link will take you to a web post on a different website called Think Progress. Clicking on any of Rog's link would have taken you to any of those articles. Clicking on Tamo's link would have taken you to the website for the college radio station.

Again, I'm sure most of you know this, but I'm also sure there are some who don't.

Enjoy.

Tamo, are the cherry trees blossoming any time soon?

1 comment:

Adam Tamashasky said...

They're blossoming now--lovely. I saw them yesterday along the Tidal Basin.