Monday, February 18, 2008

Confession

Confession – I find the blog overwhelming. I don’t text message (okay well I try, but am VERY slow), use facebook, or myspace or any of the cool things the kids use these days… I stop at email. Every time I think I have a minute to read the blog - - I come to find it has expanded exponentially with new blogs and comments under current blogs (I may not even be using the proper terms here, perhaps the entire thing is a blog and each entry with a title is a new thread? I don’t know). Regardless, too many places to click for me : ) But seems to be great for everyone else!!

Anywho – I have been pretty absent and you probably won’t hear much from me again. But I will be reading, just not posting often. Probably not until we are down to who the candidates are…

On that note, contrary to my past political preferences…. I dig Obama. Really do. I am on his mailing list etc. and am reading his book. I find him refreshing. Can’t do Hillary and frankly if she is elected I am moving to Denmark (where the happiest people on earth live according to 60 Minutes last night).

So there, that is my contribution. Happy blogging all. I’ll be back later.

2 comments:

Adam Tamashasky said...

Kells--good to know you'll be skulking around. Hope all is well.

Brad said...

Kells, if it's any consolation, I don't Facebook, MySpace, etc. either. Thanks for at least posting this to let us know where you are.