Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hodge Podge

1) Actually, I wrote the post that seems to have been credited to Sara--must've signed in incorrectly.

2a) Brad, I believe anyone can view the page and leave comments.  Posting can only be done by those we actually invite.  I also think we can make the page protected, if so desired.
2b) Brad, I checked my email and voice mail--got both of your messages.  You rock--it's the 15th, actually, so you're early.  As for RSS feeds, I'll give you a buzz soon--how does tomorrow morning look for you (somewhere in the 9:30-10:30 range)?

3) Tom--isn't it pretty well established that there are/were no WMDs in Iraq, as corroborated by UN inspection teams and military intelligence?  Are people still arguing about the presence or lack thereof?  I really don't know--I thought it'd all been dispatched, especially in light of the "lies" report that came out a bit ago .

1 comment:

Brad said...

Tamo-
Time sounds good.

If I'm the only one who cares about security, then I'm not going to make a fuss. I asked because I just assumed only The Group could get access to the site.

Obviously, I'm not worried enough to stop posting. Ha!

Later, dude.