Friday, February 8, 2008

Initial Launch- 2008 A Group Odyssey

Tamo,
You did it! You really did it! This is awesome and I am so excited to be invited to partake. Thanks for your initiative and proactive approach. My hope is that this may help enhance communication amongst "The Group" and other interested parties. Like email, it will probably only be a start toward a dialogue and surely there will be times that only a phone call or personal face-to-face visit will resolve some questions or comments. Instead of leaving misunderstandings or hurt feelings ending dialogue, my hope is that this will encourage all of us to open up continuation of important subject matters.
Peace,
Tom Eardley
p.s. for those that care. McCain versus Hillary. I  vote for McCain. McCain versus Obama. I have to make up my mind between now and the voting booth in November! Both McCain and Obama intrigue me and in my opinion have strong leadership skills, are for change and rebellion against the status quo and have amazing life stories.
No offense to those that voted for Hillary,  but I feel she is a rerun of Bill Clinton and his policies and I think it is time for a change.
Roger-great video on Obama
Brad-Thanks for the heads up on Edwards and his leadership and Romney dropping out. The Patriots will come back. All in all, you gotta love Eli and his modest, self deprecating approach,

No comments: